FACCI has recently launched a new initiative to foster synergies amongst Industry experts: the Industry Series.
Among them, the Australian Mining sector has set up a series of events with mining at its core.
¨ Our Events
Our series of events are organized throughout the year through Exhibitions, Conferences and Business Seminars. Additionally, they aim at bringing together the business community around specific topics ranging from panel discussions to site visits or formal keynote addresses.
¨ Our Strengths
- Extensive representation all around Australia with our 5 FACCI Chapters located in each capital cities and leading networks of influencers at State and Federal level,
- Strong knowledge and network in international mining (French Speaking Africa, Canada, South America)
¨ Why attend or participate to our FACCI Industry series events
- Opportunity to listen to top-notch speakers with in depth knowledge of their specific industry
- Network with peers, prospect customers, potential partners, academics, politicians with similar business interests
- Keep up with latest trends, gather business intelligence
- Acquire high visibility via our exhibitions, Business Seminars and Conferences
Be involved in our Series Events as an exhibitor, sponsor or a keynote speaker and give the opportunity to your company to become nationally and internationally connected.
FACCI Mining Indutry focus group
FACCI launched the Mining industry focus group with the aim of creating and strengthening relations with the Australian mining industry in order to bring our members into contact with new business opportunities and expand their networks in this industry.
The Mining Mining industry focus group will showcase innovation and industry advancement from our members through organised Business Briefings and other events.
Objectives of the Mining Indutry focus group
· Focussing on constantly developing our FACCI Services
· Placing our Industry Focus Committee “high-level go-to experts “
· Providing a calendar of successful events organised nationally
· Creating series of events in accordance with each State‘s Market
· Great network capitalizing on its existing database
The Mining industry focus group is rapidly gaining momentum. Mining companies are increasingly focused on innovation with the ultimate goal of creating fully automated operations from the beginning to the end. They are progressing rapidly and implementing innovation at an increasing rate. These are exciting times indeed!
The Australian Mining Industry in key figures:
Australia has a mature mining and resources industry built on nearly 200 years of experience. The strength of Australia’s resource sector has fuelled much of its economic development and helped underpin social development. Australia is endowed with an abundant supply of mineral resources, including the world’s largest Economically Demonstrated Resources (EDR) of lead, iron ore, rutile, zircon, nickel, uranium and zinc.
Australia is a world leader in the production of key mineral commodities including:
This abundance of mineral resources, underpinned by significant investment in research and development (A$2.8 billion in 2013/14),3 has generated a skilled industry of professionals, advanced extraction processes and cutting-edge technology.
The METS (Mining Equipment Technology and Service) sector contributes more than A$90 billion to the Australian economy annually, with current exports exceeding A$27 billion.
Australia has historically been a world leader in mining innovations. This trend is reflected in the international patent records, which show that in recent years there has been some recovery in the number of patent filings arising from Australian research. These innovations occur across a wide cross-section of mining technologies and derive from both public and private sector research. As a strong correlation, Australia has 6 universities ranked among the top 20 mining schools, which is largest number for a country.
The VIC chapter will present Sponsorship opportunities to partner on the mining Industry events, please click here!
|1 EUR||1.57 AUD|
© 2018 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE