Members' News |
AIR FRANCE AND QANTAS PARTNERSHIP
Air France customers will now have more options to travel between Europe and Australia via Asia following a renewed codeshare agreement with Qantas.
Available for booking from 5 June for travel from 20 July 2018, Air France will add its code to Qantas flights between Hong Kong and Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and between Singapore and Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
When you travel on Air France and Qantas codeshare flights, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Seamless customer experience (through-checked baggage on a single booking).
- Opportunity to earn miles on codeshare services for Flying Blue members.
- Eligible customers on codeshare services have access to Qantas lounges in Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia (Business & Elite+).
- Priority at check-in and at boarding for eligible customers.
- Extra checked baggage according to Flying Blue Tier.
|1 EUR||1.56 AUD|
© 2018 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE