Members' News |
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST/CONTROLLER HF
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. In 2016, it generated 2,282 million euros in revenues, of which 60% came from its international business and 57% from its dermo-cosmetics division. Pierre Fabre, which has always been headquartered in the South-West of France, owns subsidiaries and offices in 47 countries, enjoys distribution agreements in over 130 countries and counts more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
Pierre Fabre’s portfolio represents a continuum of activities spanning from prescription drugs and consumer health care products to dermo-cosmetics. In 2016, Pierre Fabre dedicated almost 180 million euros to R&D, shared between oncology, the central nervous system, consumer health care, dermatology and dermo-cosmetics.
Position and missions:
This is a unique opportunity to join the ambitious and dynamic Pierre Fabre Australian subsidiary (commercialising the brands Avène, Klorane and Dexeryl) with a VIE contract, based in North Sydney.
As part of the Financial & Operations team of our Australian subsidiary and under the responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer, you will use your accounting, transactional and analytical skills as well as your commercial acumen to support operational functions, also understand, enhance and enforce financial processes & controls, in a very hands on experience where you will use your data crunching abilities.
To this end, your missions will be the following ones:
- Assist the Financial Planner & Analyst in producing monthly financial & business reporting, estimates, forecasts, budgets managing consolidation process with high quality standards, ensuring compliance of accounts with both IFRS and local GAAP (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.);
- Assist the FP&A to provide support to all departments with financial / business analysis, identifying trends, providing guidance and making recommendations using business acumen, ERP and BI tools;
- Take part in the Purchase/Order process;
- Act in transactional Account/Receivable – Account/Payable, treasury, reconciliations, credit control assistance, and solve issues with the ERP and other software;
- Help facilitate implementation and maintenance of IT & telecom solutions if required (ERP, BI tools, software implementation, etc.);
- Provide assistance, guidance, recommendation and work in all fields including legal, HR, Supply Chain, Audit, Purchasing, Business planning & investments and other projects if needed.
Master's Degree with a specialisation in Finance, Management Control from Business School, IAE
Minimum one year's experience in a similar field (apprenticeship, internships, etc.) with experience in an English speaking country
High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Previous ERP experience (iScala or Dynamix) as well as BI and reporting tools (Hyperion, HFM, Essbase, etc.) will be appreciated
Strong statistical, reporting and analytical skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Very high level of fluency in business English mandatory (written and spoken)
|1 EUR||1.56 AUD|
© 2018 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE