Corporate Members, New Members, QLD |
Bordeaux & Beyond is a small, emerging importer of French wine (and some Spanish). The team at Bordeaux & Beyond focus on bringing in small pallet lots of Estate/Chateau wines so that you can get genuine wines at affordable prices in Australia.
A Melbourne based company, Bordeaux & Beyond also have access to the cellar of Richard Serisier's Chateau de Cardillac on a Limestone uplift on the Right Bank of Bordeaux. Richard Serisier is the first Austtralian since Len Evans to own a wine producing Chateau in Bordeaux. He has a long history in the Australian wine industry and founded this import company in 2007 which is leading and specializing in "New French" wine. Richard's connections with a lot of French wine estates enable Bordeaux & Beyond to bring you very drinkable, interesting and edgy wines made by the viticulturist and vigneron. Most are from smaller family owned estates producing outstanding wines with uniaue personality but still characteristic of their region and terroir.
Let us inform you about functions and events coming up with Bordeaux & Beyond presence:
- Official Wine Partner for the French Film Festival all around Australia in March and April with Alliance Française
- FED in French Festival in Melbourne 31/03 to 02/04.
- Melbourne GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW 02/06 to 04/06.
- Sydney GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW 23/06 to 25/06.
- Le Festival Brisbane 07/07 to 09/07.
- Bastille Day in Brisbane and Melbourne 17/07.
- Brisbane GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW 27/10 to 29/10.
- Bonjour Gold Coast Festival 10/11 to 12/11.
- Open Day in Canberra with Alliance Française 11/11.
- Food Festival Sydney with Alliance Française 17/11.
- Christmas Market in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne 17/12.
|1 EUR||1.56 AUD|
© 2017 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE