WA, Corporate Members |
Berlitz has been teaching languages for over 130 years. With over 500 branches in 75 countries, Berlitz is famous worldwide for helping millions of people to communicate. They have also taught movie stars, politicians and royals, including: JFK, Meryl Streep, Pelé, Arnold Schwarznegger, Robin Williams, French Presidents Nicolas Sarkozy, and François Mitterrand.
In Australia, they focus on providing specialised English skills training for families and executives who have recently arrived in Australia, as well as teaching foreign languages such as French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese or others before you go on your next trip overseas, or just for personal interest.
- TRUST : 135 years of proven success
- PERSONALISED : only learn the skills you need. Choose a course length that meets your needs and budget.
- QUICK PROGRESS : learning 1 to 1 or small private group of 2-3 people with your family/friends/colleagues ensures you learn quickly
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE : choose your own schedule with a different day & time if you need to be flexible
- DELIVERY : classes can be held face-to-face, online live via Skype/Facetime, or a mix of both. Also available at customer's home.
- TRANSFERRABLE : you can study at Berlitz in Australia and over 500 branches worldwide. With so many branches around the world, there is often a Berlitz centre where you can embrace the culture and study with the locals.
|1 EUR||1.56 AUD|
© 2018 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE