Corporate Members, New Members |
CIC (Crédit Industriel et Commercial) is a European financial institution, mainly active in France with a large retail banking system. CIC is owned by Crédit Mutuel, also a large retail banking system.
CIC is present in the Asia Pacific region under two commercial names: CIC and CIC Banque Transatlantique.
The Asia Pacific operations of CIC are conducted mainly from Singapore as our regional base, with a full Wholesale Bank Branch, with the added resources of our newly-opened branch in Hong Kong and 10 Representative Offices across the APAC region. The Singapore Branch started in 1984 .
The main areas of focus for CIC in Singapore are:
- Corporate banking services
- French desk, European desk, Australian and large Asian corporate desk
- Specialised lending and structured finance
- Several dedicated teams in Aviation, Shipping, Project Finance and Acquisition (LBO)
- Asia Pacific syndication market
- Forex and Dealing room services
- Financial institutions and corporate customers coverage
- SME: International development range of services for French CIC clients
- French managers and French community
The CIC Representative Office for Australia was established in 2007 in Sydney.
|1 EUR||1.57 AUD|
© 2018 FRENCH AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE